Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, a person with a disability is defined as any person who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity.
Students who self-identify and provide sufficient documentation of a qualifying disability are entitled to receive reasonable accommodations, such as modifications of programs, academic adjustments, or auxiliary aides as a means to participate in programs and activities.
- Information about how to use the MyARC Faculty Portal can be found under the MyARC tab.
- Roles of the Academic Resource Center, Faculty, and Student
- Faculty FAQ
- Disability Support Faculty Information
- Flexibility in Attendance Accommodation Information for Faculty
- Extensions for Assignments Accommodation Information for Faculty
- Setting up and managing Canvas quizzes for students with accommodations