Please consult our documentation guidelines for an overview of the kinds of diagnostic information that we request. Your treatment provider will need to write a letter that includes the information outlined in these guidelines. Accompanying documentation (e.g., accommodation memos from SAT, ACT, GRE, etc., IEPs/504 plans, letters from your previous educational institution’s disability office) are welcomed to complement the medical documentation; however, the supporting materials alone might not substantiate the need for an accommodation.
- Physical Disability or Chronic Health Condition
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) / Post Concussive Syndrome
- Psychological or Psychiatric Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities (LD) or ADHD (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Not sure if your documentation meets our guidelines? Email the ARC and an advisor will contact you to schedule a consultation.