MyARC Faculty Portal
The MyARC Faculty Portal is an online hub where faculty can access accommodation information in one convenient place by logging in with their NetID and password.
[Please note, students must complete a release form prior to their accommodation information being available on the MyARC Faculty Portal.]
Within the MyARC Faculty Portal, faculty can:
- View students’ electronic accommodation letters.
- Provide accommodated testing instructions and exams to the ARC.
- See notetaker information for your course.
Ready to get started? Login to the MyARC Faculty Portal.
You can find video tutorials at the links below:
- MyARC Faculty Tutorial: Accessing the Faculty Portal
- MyARC Faculty Tutorial: Uploading Exams to MyARC
To View Accommodation Letters:
- Log into the MyARC Faculty Portal, using your NetID and password.
- Find a list of your students with accommodations on the Overview page.
- Next to each student’s name, click View to see the accommodation letter for your course.