MyARC Student Portal
Getting Started with MyARC
- Log into MyARC using your Georgetown NetID and password.
- Learn more about requesting accommodation letters through MyARC by watching the MyARC Student Tutorial: Requesting Accommodation Letters video.
MyARC Office Hours for Students
The Academic Resource Center will be holding drop-in office hours
for any students who would like assistance with the MyARC Portal.
*If none of the listed times work with your schedule, please contact
email@example.com and an administrator will schedule an alternate
time to meet with you.
- Meet with an Academic Resource Center Advisor each semester to get accommodation letters for your courses.
- Meet with your professors to discuss accommodations within 7 days of receiving accommodation letters.
- Abide by policies related to academic integrity as outlined in the University Honor System.