Academic Success Webinar Series
The Webinar Series will resume during the Fall 2022 semester. In the meantime, take a look at our previous webinars on the ARC YouTube page.
Have an idea for a webinar? Fill out the webinar suggestion form here.
Spring 2022 Webinar Schedule:
- 1/19: Academic Resources Across Campus: School of Continuing Studies
- 1/25: Keeping Track of Assignments with Google Sheets and Excel
- 1/27: Tips for Returning to Grad School
- 2/16: Presentation Tips
- 3/15: Developing Productive Study Blocks
- 4/5: Maintaining Motivation
- 4/26: Getting Organized for Finals
- 5/2: Final Exam Coworking Session
About the Webinar Series:
Each webinar will highlight a different academic theme and allow students to participate in a Q&A session to address any of their academic questions.
For additional support in using Zoom, refer to the Zoom Help Center website. In addition, please refer to the Academic Resource Center’s YouTube channel for all of our archived videos and upcoming webinars.
- September 8: Introduction to Google Calendar
- September 28: Pomodoro: Introduction and Timed Work Session
- October 19: Tips for Balancing College Readings
- October 26: Strategies for Overcoming Procrastination
- November 9: Managing Test Anxiety
- November 30: Developing a Study Plan for Finals
- December 7: Apps for Focus + Work Session