Academic Success Webinar Series
Take a look at our previous webinars on the ARC YouTube page.
Have an idea for a webinar? Fill out the webinar suggestion form here.
Final Exam Planning Session
Tuesday, November 29
4:00 to 4:30 PM EST
Not sure how to begin crafting a study plan for finals? Join the ARC as we discuss techniques for breaking down your final assignments into an intentional study schedule.
To join the webinar, visit the Zoom link below:
About the Webinar Series:
Each webinar will highlight a different academic theme and allow students to participate in a Q&A session to address any of their academic questions.
For additional support in using Zoom, refer to the Zoom Help Center website. In addition, please refer to the Academic Resource Center’s YouTube channel for all of our archived videos and upcoming webinars.
Fall 2022 Webinar Schedule:
- 9/7: Tracking Deadlines with Google Calendar
- 9/20: Understanding Complex Readings
- 10/4: Developing a Sleep Schedule
- 10/19: Five Day Test Prep
- 11/9: Getting Your Study Schedule Back on Track
- 11/29: Final Exam Planning Session
- 12/6: Final Exam Coworking Session
All webinars are scheduled for 4:00 PM EST.
- 1/19: Academic Resources Across Campus: School of Continuing Studies
- 1/25: Keeping Track of Assignments with Google Sheets and Excel
- 1/27: Tips for Returning to Grad School
- 2/16: Presentation Tips
- 3/15: Developing Productive Study Blocks
- 4/5: Maintaining Motivation
- 4/26: Getting Organized for Finals
- 5/2: Final Exam Coworking Session
- September 8: Introduction to Google Calendar
- September 28: Pomodoro: Introduction and Timed Work Session
- October 19: Tips for Balancing College Readings
- October 26: Strategies for Overcoming Procrastination
- November 9: Managing Test Anxiety
- November 30: Developing a Study Plan for Finals
- December 7: Apps for Focus + Work Session