Academic Success Webinar Series
Take a look at our previous webinars on the ARC YouTube page.
Have an idea for a webinar? Fill out the webinar suggestion form here.
Creating a Plan for Midterms
Monday, October 2, 2023
4:00 PM EST to 4:30 PM EST
Learn strategies for balancing multiple test and paper deadlines with an already busy schedule.
To join the webinar, visit the Zoom link below:
About the Webinar Series:
Each webinar will highlight a different academic theme and allow students to participate in a Q&A session to address any of their academic questions.
Fall 2023 Webinar Schedule:
- 8/24: Assignment Tracking Checklist
- 9/6: Tracking Assignments with OneNote
- 9/19: Developing a Notetaking System
- 10/2: Creating a Plan for Midterms
- 10/25: Challenging Your Procrastination Habits
- 11/28: Crafting a Study Schedule for Finals
- 12/7: Pomodoro Coworking Session
All webinars are scheduled for 4:00 PM EST.
- 1/19: Academic Resources Across Campus: School of Continuing Studies
- 1/25: Keeping Track of Assignments with Google Sheets and Excel
- 1/27: Tips for Returning to Grad School
- 2/16: Presentation Tips
- 3/15: Developing Productive Study Blocks
- 4/5: Maintaining Motivation
- 4/26: Getting Organized for Finals
- 5/2: Final Exam Coworking Session
- September 8: Introduction to Google Calendar
- September 28: Pomodoro: Introduction and Timed Work Session
- October 19: Tips for Balancing College Readings
- October 26: Strategies for Overcoming Procrastination
- November 9: Managing Test Anxiety
- November 30: Developing a Study Plan for Finals
- December 7: Apps for Focus + Work Session