Foreign Language Tutoring
Are you currently studying a foreign language? The Academic Resource Center offers free drop-in tutoring sessions in Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, and Spanish. No appointment is needed!
Some ways that tutors can help include:
- Reviewing complicated grammar concepts
- Assisting with pronunciation
- Helping you practice conversational skills
- Providing tips to help you study
Fill out our tutoring feedback form here
Fall 2023 Schedule:
Fall tutoring will begin in September 2023.
All sessions take place from 8 to 10 PM.
- Arabic Verb Moods (ElementaryArabic.com)
- Arabic Verb Forms Table (TheArabicPages.Com)
- All The Arabic You Never Learned The First Time Around
- Cambridge English-Arabic Dictionary
- Explain it to Me: Dr. Ronald Leow
- Spanish Subjunctivisor (LawlessSpanish.com)
- Spanish Grammar Quizzes (UWM.edu)
- Spanish Grammar Lessons (SpanishDict.com)
- English-Spanish Dictionary (WordReference.com)