- Meet with an Academic Resource Center Advisor each semester to get accommodation letters for your courses.
- Meet with your professors to discuss accommodations within 7 days of receiving accommodation letters.
- Log into MyARC at academicsupport.georgetown.edu to schedule tests for the semester.
- Complete test booking at least 7 days prior to test date for a guaranteed seat.
- Arrive at the Academic Resource Center at least five minutes prior to your scheduled test time.
- Abide by policies related to academic integrity and academic misconduct as outlined in the University Honor System.
To Schedule a Test:
- Log into MyARC, using your GU NetID and password.
- Click on the icon “Schedule a Test” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Schedule a test, mid-term or quiz.”
- Read through the information on the welcome page and click next in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select the appropriate course from the drop-down menu. Click next on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the date of your test (formatted as yyyy-mm-dd) in the first box labeled “Date of Class Test.” Alternatively, select the test date by clicking the calendar icon to the right of the text box.
- In the next box, enter the time of the test (format = hh:mm) and include AM or PM. Indicate the duration in minutes that the class gets for the test. Click next.
- Confirm the professor’s name and email address. Edit any incorrect information. Click next.
- Select the accommodations needed for this test. Only your approved accommodations will be displayed. Individually check the boxes on the left-hand side of the list to indicate which accommodations are needed. If you want to use all of them, click the “Check All” button below the list of accommodations. If you receive extended time, extended time will be calculated by the system when you check the “Extended Time” box. If you are eligible for accommodations you do not see listed, please contact the Academic Resource Center via firstname.lastname@example.org. Click next.
- If the time conflicts with another class or test, please email the ARC at email@example.com to discuss this with the coordinator. Click next.
- Selected date and time will be displayed on the screen. If everything is correct, check the “I Acknowledge” box. Then click “Finish.” If something is incorrect, click “Previous” to correct it.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details that you provided. You will also be able to view your reservations in the system by logging into the testing system and clicking on “My Upcoming Events” in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
Late Test Requests:
- In the event that you miss the deadline to submit a test reservation, you must come into the Academic Resource Center (Leavey 335; M-F 9am-5pm) to complete a late test request.
- Complete the Late Test Request Submission form. Even though you complete this form, you are not guaranteed a space to take the test in the Academic Resource Center.
- The Academic Resource Center will review the request in accordance with its standard practice and notify you of the decision within one business day.