Notetaking Assistance Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive my Glean license through the ARC?
- Once you receive your accommodation letters for the current term, you will receive an email invitation to Glean.
How do I learn how to use Glean?
- Glean’s website has a skills portal and a “Getting Started” information page.
- One-on-one training is also available by appointment. Please email the ARC if you would like to schedule a training.
Why is my Glean license only active through the end of the current academic term?
- Accommodations are approved on a term-by-term basis. Once you receive your accommodation letters for the next term, ARC staff will extend your Glean license as necessary.
What should I do if I experience technical issues with Glean?
- The ARC works closely with customer service and tech support at Glean. If you are experiencing problems with Glean, email the ARC and we will be happy to reach out to our Glean support team to assist you.